Friday, February 25, 2011

Applause for Victoria's Secret

So I'm not really an online clothes shopper. I love browsing online stores and looking at catalogues but I never actually buy anything, just dream. Because you just don't know how they are going to look on.

Well I was wanting some new yoga pants because mine have a hole and some new linen pants because my old ones are maternity. I usually get them at Old Navy but I am avoiding malls because I don't have money to spend and I am a spender! I know my weakness, so its better not to go there! Plus it was easier to clothes shop with one kid, not so much with 2. And I use to shop all the time when Jackson was in a stroller, he was the perfect little shopper, now he is a terror and Andrew doesn't so much like the stroller like Jackson did. Needless to say, going to the store to get pants just isn't in the cards right now.

Well I found a pair of yoga and linen pants on sale in the Victoria's Secret catalogue, looked at the sizing chart, measured myself, and bought them.

They came in and were HUGE on me. Now while it sucked that they didn't fit, I felt good because that meant I wasn't as big as I thought I was! But they were the perfect feel and cut, just wrong size. So I mailed them back to replace them for the next size down.

I got them in yesterday (in record time, I might add!) and they fit perfectly! Exactly what I wanted. So my kudos goes out to Vickies online, very impressed with their pants and return service.

No comments:

Post a Comment