Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

It all started sunday night, we were in the backyard hanging out and Jackson started wandering off. So automatically I asked him if he had to go potty. I always ask him this and he always says "No!" especially if hes doing something he doesn't want to stop. But he looked at me and said "yes". It caught me a little off guard but I snatched him up and put him on the potty and my little boy pooped!! For some reason ever since then he keeps calling the potty a spaceship. Whatever works, I dont care! So this morning he told me "mommy I got to go poop in spaceship". He got on and I guess couldn't go. So we waited a few hours then he told me he had to go poop and got on the potty all by himself and went!!! It was very exciting. Then after lunch, he was walking funny, so i just kept asking him if he had to go. He kept saying "no" but then out of no where he gets up and runs to the potty, is gone for a few minutes. Then he runs back out to me to tell me he went!

Today was a huge break through!! Needless to say; he got 2 stickers on his chart, a lollipop, and a cupcake! YAY FOR JACKSON!! I hope it lasts!

Also he is now consistantly peeing in the potty with very few accidents. I havent had to clean his sheets in at least 3 days! Thats huge since I was washing them every day before!

No comments:

Post a Comment