Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beauty Tip #2: Foundation Primer

So I have never used a foundation primer before, simply because Mary Kay didn't offer one so I never really knew about it. But this spring they came out with one.

Now I will say I love my mineral powder foundation but by the end of the day if I don't reapply it does tend to fade away. I never really paid much attention to it since I hadn't been wearing a whole lot of foundation, since my kids don't care whether I wear makeup. But its a fact of life, a mommy does go out occasionally and she does like to look pretty when she does.

So I decided to test this new primer with my foundation. I was thoroughly impressed! My makeup lasted longer than it ever has and I have been using that mineral stuff for quite some time! So my newest addition to my makeup collection is the Mary Kay Foundation Primer!

My primer is a lightweight gel, containing silica (a mineral optical diffuser) formulated to diffuse light to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. But it also is oil-free and has an ingredient that absorbs excess oil!

Quick tip: Always use your fingertips when applying something to your face, because your palms have a lot of oil and your fingers don't have nearly as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment