Friday, January 20, 2012

My Couponing Success Today!

I am not an extreme couponer! I don't know if I have the energy for all that but I do keep a coupon notebook, I do clip them and I do use them when its on something that I buy, as I've said before

Well, I got a hold of a ton of store and manufacturer's coupons for household products/diapers. And I'm really excited about it so I wanted to share my success today!

Publix had Huggies Supreme & Slip-ons, Pull ups and Goodnights for $19.99. In their store flier this week, they have a $2 off any of those coupon.  And either last sunday or the sunday before, the newspaper had a Publix coupon flier with a Huggies slip-on coupon for $3, and well as Huggies Slip-on, Pull Ups, and Goodnight manufacturer's coupons ($2 off each).
  • So I got Huggies Slip-ons for $15
  • I got Pull Ups for $16 .
I checked out Target and Walmart and they were $19.97 and I couldn't have used my publix coupons there so I got a deal!

Oh and Huggies wipes were "on sale" also at publix for $5.99 (on sale at publix is the same price at walmart) but I had a store coupon worth $1.50 and a manufacturer's coupon for $.50, and since Publix is awesome, they double coupons up to $1.
  • I got a bag of Huggies wipes for about $3.50.

Next, was Kleenex. They were on sale 4 boxes for $5. So basically $1.25 a piece. I had 2 store coupons for $1 off 2 boxes and a manufacturer's coupon for $.50, so $1 after doubled.
  • I got 4 boxes of Kleenex for $2, which is $.50 a piece! 
That was a lifesaver because everyone in my house has a runny nose!
Then came Colgate Advanced Total.... it was on sale for $2.39 a bottle. I had a store coupon for $1.50 off 2 and a manufacturer's coupon for $.75 off 1.
  • I got Colgate toothpaste for $1.27 a piece!

And finally, I needed some shaving cream and Edge was buy 1 get 1 free, I did have a $.55 coupon but when I pulled it out it was expired... sad. But I still got it for $1.22, which is better than $2.45!

And to top it off, for buying $35 (before coupons) in participating Kimberly Clark products, I was able to send in a rebate to get a $10 gift card to Publix!!

So needless to say, today was a good day for sales and I am very happy with all my goodies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment