Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pajama Pants update

So back a while ago I posted about making some Pajama pants but I never finished the second pair or got any adorable pictures of my children in them so I figured I would do an update of adorableness!
 
I loved them, they loved them, I can't wait to make more!  
I think this summer I'm going to try seersucker pants!


The pajama pants below were made from the Simplicity pattern 2290, I liked it because it had adult and child sizes, so that I can use it for a bunch of different sizes. I made these for my sisters and brother in law for Christmas! My husband was very upset I didn't make him any, so that is now on my long list of projects I want to do! He will probably get bumped to the top right after I finish the boys' last 2 bedroom curtains... I'm having motivation issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment