Well I found the site, Stilltasty.com it has almost every food and its shelf life.
Some important ones are:
- An opened block of cheddar cheese is good for about 3-4 weeks in the fridge and 6 months in the freezer.
- Open Liquid Coffee Creamer is good for 2 weeks in fridge
- Opened or Unopened Milk (whole, skim, 2%, 1%) Refrigerated is good until 1 week after sell by date
- Chicken Breast & other pieces, if refridgerated, lasts 1-2 days but if its frozen will last for 9 months
- Table Salt keeps indefinitely