I loved this recipe! Some of my favorite chicken nuggets I have ever made!
3 cups Crispix Cereal
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1 tbsp milk
1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1. Place cereal in a zip lock bag and use a rolling pin to crush into tiny pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix together Parmesan, salt, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together milk, butter, and egg.
4. Dip Chicken first in the liquid mixture and then in dry mixture and set aside.
1. Put enough cooking oil in a skillet that it will cover the chicken and heat it on medium-high heat. (A good way to test if your oil is ready is a drop or two of water. If the oil pops and crackles its ready)
2. Place your chicken in the oil (I use a fork or tongs to put them in and take them out, never drop them in, its messy and dangerous)
3. Cooking on both sides until golden brown, remove chicken and place on paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
4. Once cooled but not cold, serve and enjoy! :)