Sunday, March 27, 2011

Couponing.... continued

So I made my grocery menu and list for the month, matched what I needed to what was on sale and where. Then I matched what coupons I had to what was on sale and what I needed! I personally was very proud of this receipt!!! Between the stacking of coupons and store coupons, and in store Buy 1, Get 1s and other sales. I did pretty good for my second couponing shopping trip. I'm still not perfect and I've got more practicing and planning to do but I feel like this was a step in the right direction. I also saved $50 at Bi-Lo and $25 at Piggly Wiggly and my house is stocked for 30 dinners, lunches and breakfasts! How exciting is that?? And I was within my budget! Its been amazing what God is teaching me, not that I am willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment