Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some other food experiments

As I said before, I've been googling recipes trying to create some variety in our diet and also learn to make things I've never made before... So far its been a lot of fun!

I made this for dinner tonight, It was amazing!!! I will definitely be making this again.

It is a homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

My attempt at a Oven Fried Tilapia... I'm not going to recommend it. I can't tell whether it was the frozen fish that was bad or whether I just don't like oven fried, either way... NOT A FAN!

Very tasty easy to make biscuits! Next time I will cut them bigger, because these little things just weren't very filling on their own. I did put some ham in them with cheddar cheese which made for an excellent breakfast sandwich.



Other favorites (but forgot to take a picture)


Italian Sausage Rigatoni from Johnsonville was FANTASTIC!! I will be making it again, it was a huge hit.


The Chicken and Garden Vegetable Skillet was also very tasty!

There was a sale on turkeys at the store so I got one and googled a recipe since I had never made one myself... Mom's Roast Turkey was AMAZING!!! I stuffed it with veggies and cooked it upside down, then flipped it back over to broil the top. I was soooo mad at myself for not getting a picture of this one. This bird was BEAUTIFUL and perfectly cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment